Fuser Old Buddy}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuser Old Buddy}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Got the box about 5 mins ago and just went WOW when i saw the Brooksie HOF PLAQUE WOW that is the cornerstone of the collection now bud and thks a million plus times over.
    Thought the Mays/Rose/Nolan Ryan was the cats meow but this far exceeds it bud.
    WOW WOW WOW.

Terry
    The Bear

glad you like it, finished going thru the boxes and have another package on the way by monday
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Cool bud and working on that box of inserts at the present time.
      Will talk to u Monday and tell u what else i found attic hopping.
      Terry
      The Bear

Comment

I just love reading these posts between you guys and hearing about all the SWEET cards,lol

Congrats to you both.

Roy
        Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Originally posted by thebighurt035 View Post
          I just love reading these posts between you guys and hearing about all the SWEET cards,lol

Congrats to you both.

Roy
          Roy, You took the words right out of my mouth. The swaps that Tim and Terry do and just the awesome stuff that they have. It's must see reading for me.
          Arizona Cardinals Autos
          Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
          Wrestling Autos
          Wrestling Relics

Comment

thanks for the compliments guys, terry and i have alot of fun talking atleast once a week and doing a ton of trading as i try to do with all the guys i trade with on a regular basis. makes trading alot more fun and we do just about all of it the old school way.

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
            I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Originally posted by fuser View Post
              thanks for the compliments guys, terry and i have alot of fun talking atleast once a week and doing a ton of trading as i try to do with all the guys i trade with on a regular basis. makes trading alot more fun and we do just about all of it the old school way.

I do miss those days when I used to send any and all cards that certian traders collected no matter what thet where,auto's.g/u etc.. and not even worry about getting anything in return but they always did with no regard to BV.

That is real trading,keep it up guys.

Roy

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

we will try to roy. i also have a package i am working on for you. sent one out to wes last week so have him taken care of for a little bit

Comment

Originally posted by fuser View Post
                  we will try to roy. i also have a package i am working on for you. sent one out to wes last week so have him taken care of for a little bit

Tim my friend,
                  I wasn't trying to get you to send me a package/cards buddy.

Before I started trading on the old becket buy/sell/trade and TR and then here I was on an old MSN and now a Yahoo site (still a member there now) with about 100 members/friends since 1996 and back then I had more money to spend to buy and trade and send out packages and more time to do this but now life gets in the way,lol

Comment

lol doesnt it. i have been working on a package for you for awhile so you werent doing anything like asking for a package. we have known each other a long time and thats just what friends do. i live by the rule what goes around comes around

Comment

Thks Roy and also to u Wes as Tim and I have traded the old School way since we started to trade with each other and will comtinue to do the same in all our trades.
                      I have all this beautiful stuff which i have stored in some case for 50 years sitting up there and i am planing to move so either it go;s to someone who can use it and appreciate or it go;s trucking to the dump.
                      He is going to have a field day Monday as i have 100 3.000 ct boxes sitting here waiting for him as i got that so far in cleaning.
                      New town law doe;s not allow me to donate to Hospitals/Police/Fire Departments or General assistance and have seek other routes and have come up empty so i will no longer waste my time until Spring when they have the big Caribou Garage Sale and will move it there.
                      Got to go to HR Block grocery shop and have some quality time with the Wife today as it;s been a very long and stressful week for her.
                      Thk God no death threaths this week though.
                      Can;t wait for my Birthday then i can get my Medicare and she can retire from that maddening job and we can move.

Terry
                      The Bear

Comment

Working...
                      X